1. Click the "Get Support" tab
2. Click the "If requested by support switch Debug Mode on"
3. Perform the action that is causing issues. Everything you do now will be debug logged.
4. Click the "Get Support" tab again
5. Click the paper airplane icon - "Send Logs"
6. Attached the generated file (which is placed on your desktop) to the forum topic.
If the application doesn't start or crashes on start
1. Run Notepad as an Administrator
2. Depending on your system edit
C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaksta Technologies\Jaksta Media Recorder 7\jmrp.exe.log4net
C:\Program Files\Jaksta Technologies\Jaksta Media Recorder 7\jmrp.exe.log4net
3. Change the line in the file from
<level value="ERROR" />
<level value="INFO" />
4. Try and start Jaksta again to capture the crash
5. Zip up the log files in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\Jaksta
6. Get an msinfo32 export as per below.
How to get an msinfo32 system information export
1. Windows 7 or 10: Use the Start Menu and type "system information" and select System Information in the best match results. On windows 8, hit Windows Key+R to open the Run box and type msinfo32 into the Open field and then hit enter.
2. In The System Information window select File > Export and save the export to your desktop
3. Attach the generated file to your forum post