1. Click the "Get Support" tab
2. Click the "If requested by support switch Debug Mode on"
3. Perform the action that is causing issues. Everything you do now will be debug logged.
4. Click the "Get Support" tab again
5. Click the paper airplane icon - "Send Logs"
6. Attached the generated file (which is placed on your desktop) to the forum topic.
How to get an msinfo32 system information export
1. Windows 7 or 10: Use the Start Menu and type "system information" and select System Information in the best match results. On windows 8, hit Windows Key+R to open the Run box and type msinfo32 into the Open field and then hit enter.
2. In The System Information window select File > Export and save the export to your desktop
3. Attach the generated file to your forum post