Sometimes i have the Problem then i open a new Stream The Media Recorder completely hangs.
And to close and restart the Program will not resolve this Problem. I must close the Program and then i must kill the jrmp.exe Process in Task Manager after that ist works till it hangs again :(
I have the Problem on 2 Computers (Win7 64bit 8G Ram)
I have tried to make Debug Logs but i can not say if it works
Hey the logs arnt in debug mode. Please make the changes as per my last posts and send them through after you get the hanging.
i did this... but on the wrong file :(
there are 3 exe.log4net files :(
here the logs
there are some news?
Could you see the failure?
Getting to it later today. Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for your patience.
Your logs show from 2016-11-12 22:41:26 to 2016-11-12 22:42:28 and show three recordings currently in progress:
1. from 00:03:10 to 00:03:37
2. from 00:02:55 to 00:03:19
3. from 00:02:29 to 00:02:56
No errors etc.
Are these logs from a hang?
I can close the GUI but the jmrp.exe process is still running and i must kill them in the Task Manager.
And it only appears on chaturbate and not on cam4
Can you get me some more info as only 5 debug logs were in the zip file:
1. Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaksta Technologies\Jaksta Media Recorder 6\jmrp.exe.log4net to a location where you can edit it.
2. Open it in notepad or your fav text editor.
<param name="MaxSizeRollBackups" value="5" />
<param name="MaxSizeRollBackups" value="20" />
3. Save and copy it back over the original
This change, plus the change you made to this file before so debug mode is always on, should ensure alot more data for us to look at.
After the hang happens - zip up *all* log files in C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Local\Temp\Jaksta and attach here.
Could you also please provide a zipped up copy of C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Local\Jaksta_Technologies_Pty_L
Could you also please provide a system info dump after the hang happens:
1. Ctrl-R to bring up the Run dialog
2. Enter msinfo32.exe and click OK to start the System Information widget
3. File > Export to save the system info
Attach it here.
When doing the above can you try this one please?