I can't see how to clear the Library in JMR6 - I've tried googling to save bothering you but all results assume I want a crack for some software or other :-/ I know it must be there somewhere...
Follow these steps to remove items from Jaksta Media Recorder:
1. Hold down the Ctrl key and click each item you want to remove to select it, or use Cltrl-A to select all of them;
2. Once they are selected click the Main Menu icon;
3. Then click the Remove menu item.
4. Confirm removal on the prompt dialog.
Additionally you can also access the Remove menu item using the right mouse click context menu or by using the Cltrl-R shortcut keys.
Here is a picture that shows how to do this.
Additionally you can automatically have all items removed each time you exit Jaksta by following these steps:
1. Click the Settings Tab
2. Click the Personalisation tab
3. Switch the "Clear list on exit" to on.
Here is a picture showing this: