Upgraded to latest version. Pointed it to an internal drive. Still crashes.
Same issue here. Crashes a few seconds after it starts recording.
Looking at your log file it seems as if you have set your download destination to an external drive.
If that is the case, try updating to the newest version we released as it has a fix for that: https://www.jaksta.com/download/mac/jaksta-media-recorder
If the problem continues let me know and I can dig deeper into the log.
Can you start off by doing a reinstall and then if the problem continues can you attach and send through a log file?
You can find it in Jaksta by going to Preferences > General > Find Log File
Any other information you can provide as t-o what happens and when it occurs would help as well.
Can I please get you to send through a clean log file?
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following.
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard tube video that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)