I am not able to record streams from https://www.festivalscope.com
If I turn on detection after starting the video, then multiple copies appear in the download window and all fail with the status "Complete (Errors)"
If I access the video after turning on detection in Firefox, I receive this message:
An error occurred during a connection to www.festivalscope.com. Peer's certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
I've attached the related logs. I seem to overall be having an issue with Jaksta as I received the same "Complete (Errors)" message for a YouTube video. I re-dowloaded and reinstalled the latest version but that doesn't seem to have made any difference.
Can you please advise if there is a way to download this media?
Try the following to correct your error with JMR's HTTPS proxy which is causing the SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE:
1. Close JMR and in FF open Options > Advanced > Settings and ensure "Use system proxy settings" is set.
2. Then in run inetcpl.cpl, go to the Connections tab and click LAN Settings. Ensure Use a proxy server for your LAN is not set and all the proxy addresses are blank.
3. Then close FF and open JMR and follow these steps: https://www.jaksta.com/support/windows/kb/firefox-not-loading-https-pages-when-monitoring-is-on-mentions-sec-error-bad-signature-6000040003
https://www.festivalscope.com can only be captured using the DVR capture method due to copy protection.
1. Settings > DVR > Set Browser Emulation to IE 11.
2. Switch to DVR mode, open the DVR browser and go and play the movie you wish to capture in the DVR browser and then press the red record button.