It *might* work for a minute or two, but then eventually just stops recording and I get repeated "error - stream failed" notification banners & small useless error files in my Jaksta folder every few seconds. I've tried re-installing and the problem persists. This only seems to be happening on Chaturbate.
Can I please get you to send through a clean log file so that we can investigate this issue.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following.
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
We are currently trying to determine whether there is an issue with recording from Chaturbate or whether the problem is specific to each user for separate reasons.
I purchased JMR V2 yesterday and I seem to be having trouble recording from Flirt4free.com. The program seems to download small files 500kb in size, then say error and discarding. It is not recording the full stream.
However, I have no trouble recording from say Chaturbate. It seems to working fine. Just this one site flirt4free.com (for now). Please see the attached log file. I hope there is solution to this.
That is very strange.
If you can not attach it here you can try emailing it into our email ticket support (email@example.com), and I will see it there.
Sauron, from the looks of the log it seems that the download is failing (which you already know). Can you try going into Preferences > Streaming and turning all of the settings ON
Then if it still fails, can you send through another clean log file (following the same steps as before) with Debug Mode turned on? To turn on Debug Mode, just go to Preferences > General and the option is down the bottom.