Could you please start by providing us with a link to a specific video that you are experiencing this problem with?
If you could also send us a clean log file then we can hopefully use that to investigate the cause of the issue.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
If you can get those to us then we can start looking into it.
If you would like us to investigate this issue then we will need you to follow the same instructions as laid out above.
Santiago Gastaminza Franco
Dear Sir, Madam,
On February 14th I purchased Jaksta Deluxe bundle for Mac and could download streaming from thee Portuguese Public Television.
However, after a few weeks I could not download anymore and every time I attempted I got an error message.
On April 24th I purchased Jaksta Deluxe bundle for Mac v2 UPGRADE in the hope that I could download again but it did not work.
Today I have upgraded to version 2.0.2 but I failed to download again.
Do you think you are able to solve this problem?