We built a fix for Napster into our latest update. If you are not already running it I would suggest updating and then see if the problem persists - https://jaksta.com/download/mac/jaksta-media-recorder
If you already have the latest update then the best we can do is ask for a clean log file from you.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Napster made changes recently to their streaming protocol and the update was meant to allow downloads to work again. There is a chance they have made more minor changes since that have affected the capturing method used by Jaksta, without stopping the downloads outright.
This may potentially require another update if there is an issue, but we will have to investigate first.
For some reason if I download some tracks from Napster, then try to download them again, Jaksta seems to ignore them. Some time a problem occurs or you change you mind and want to get tracks again.
Is there a way around this?