I am trying to download the coaches film from NFL Gamepass and it is downloading the clips one at a time and taking a long time to do it. I then have to go through and reorganize the clips to make sure they are in the correct order. Does anyone know how to make so that I can download the full game and then break it up later. Thanks
If we are going to be of any help we will need to test out that particular site/video. Are you able to provide us with a link that we can check out?
If any login details are needed, and you are comfortable with it, could you please send them through to us privately at email@example.com
A clean log file may also help with out investigation.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)