As the title, the download bar in last 10 second, the speed is too slow to finish the media.
Can you please provide a link to the video/site that is giving you problems so that I can test it? Can you also specify whether you are trying to download the file via normal stream capturing or with the URL bar.
A clean log would be helpful as well.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here
If you are trying to use the URL bar for the download, can you do two separate tests for the auto and manual (URL bar) download and send through a clean log for each.