The recording video freezes every 4-10 seconds.
I've noted that this happens only when recording 480p. All other quality's work fine. (it records an MP4)
I enabled flash shockwave in firefox to go back to the old way flash and tried to download. (which downloads an FLV)
On these, the video blips out every 4-10 seconds, instead of freezing.
The stream, itself, is not having an issue at all. Smooth streams.
The issue is rather confusing and frustrating.
Can you please send through a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JRM but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)