I am unable to test that video as it requires a subscription or membership.
If you would like me to test it and you are comfortable with it, could you please privately send your login details to: email@example.com
A clean log file would also help.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
It appears to be working as it normally does so I will monitor for a while before performing the tasks that you suggested. Many thanks for the response.
I am having a problem downloading from the site: https://www.1spotmedia.com/#!/tv-shows/58751e0c24964300042c810d/1/58d968079d91940004719da9. This is a new issue as I have been able to get audio and video (though the two came as separate files) before now. I have a Macbook Pro and I am running Version 2.1.0 (249) of the software. HELP