On the site Bach stiftung I now get a lot of small files in stead of the one large one that I previously got. They are about 500 kb each and I can ont play them.
The are called Simplex Media Player 1, 2,3 etc.
Can you please provide me with a link to a specific video on that site that is giving you this problem?
The only streaming content that I can find are embedded YouTube videos that work fine.
Have you tried updating to the latest version?
Here is a sample link: http://www.bach-streaming.ch/allein-zu-dir-herr-jesu-christ-bwv-33-video.html
You will need my credentials which I have sent you by ordinary email.
Indeed, the Jaskta version I use is Version 2.1.0 (249)
I can see what you mean now.
The embedded YouTube videos still work fine, but I get the same thing when I try to download any of the videos under Workshop, Kantate and Reflexion.
Those videos are not based in youTube, so it may be an issue to do with that particular media player or the sites streaming protocols.
Can you please send me a clean log file and then I can forward it onto development and see what they think.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
I have logged out of your account. Thank you for letting me use it for testing.