until about a month ago or less it was possible to download programs from ZDF. But this is no longer possible.
Will there be a workaround for this problem soon?
Can you please supply us with a link to an example video that is giving you this problem?
If login credentials are needed and you are comfortable with it, can you please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you also please supply a clean log?
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Update to the latest version of Jaksta Media Recorder
- Open JMR
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)