Welcome
Login  Sign up

Livejasmin showing model as offline when Stream Downloader Auto is on and wont record the stream

Hi,

I’ve been using the “Stream Downloader” with the Auto option on for recording Livejasmin streams and it’s been working fine until a few days ago when some streams would say the model is offline when the Auto option was turned on, now it seems to be happening all the time.

Are Livejasmin now detecting Jaksta and preventing the stream from loading? I tried visiting from a different IP address and from another laptop using the trial version of Jaksta and I get the same issue.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1: Load Jaksta Media Recorder 7 and visit https://www.livejasmin.com and click one of the models that are online to confirm the stream is working, then hit the back button.

2: Enable the Auto option on the Stream Downloader page and try clicking on the models stream again, this time it will say they are offline.

In the mean time, you can open a performer's page with auto off, refresh the page and as it's loading, quickly turn auto on. If you catch it at the right moment, the stream loads and recording begins.

1 person likes this

Great, thank you for the update, I’m happy to test any beta versions if needed. I look forward to seeing the new version with the issue fixed.

Yes working on it.

1 person likes this

By the way Chrome gives the following errors when the Auto option is on so resulting in the streams not playing.

vendor.min-a67e2.js:27 WebSocket connection to 'wss://jaws.dditscdn.com/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=websocket' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

18vendor.min-a67e2.js:27 WebSocket connection to 'wss://jaws.dditscdn.com/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=websocket' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

Login or Signup to post a comment