I’ve been using the “Stream Downloader” with the Auto option on for recording Livejasmin streams and it’s been working fine until a few days ago when some streams would say the model is offline when the Auto option was turned on, now it seems to be happening all the time.
Are Livejasmin now detecting Jaksta and preventing the stream from loading? I tried visiting from a different IP address and from another laptop using the trial version of Jaksta and I get the same issue.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1: Load Jaksta Media Recorder 7 and visit https://www.livejasmin.com and click one of the models that are online to confirm the stream is working, then hit the back button.
2: Enable the Auto option on the Stream Downloader page and try clicking on the models stream again, this time it will say they are offline.
Yes working on it.
In the mean time, you can open a performer's page with auto off, refresh the page and as it's loading, quickly turn auto on. If you catch it at the right moment, the stream loads and recording begins.
No unfortunately still no luck with this, I’ve tried doing it straight away and with varying delays and it doesn’t work for me.
Hopefully CRS will have a solution and new version of Jaksta out soon? any updates CRS?
I have had to redevelop the internal proxy used by JMR as the old one just could not support the new websockets features that livejasmin and a couple of other sites have just started to use. As part of this we have moved from targeting .net 4.0 to .net 4,5.
Testing so far shows much quicker page load times when AUTO is on. And more importantly for you guys livejasmin is capturing correctly.
Lots of regression testing happening at the moment. I hope to have a beta out by Monday.
Thanks for the testing. That crash when a model goes of line is an interesting one. I think this version will stop it, but there is a lot of talk on google about it being an issue with .NET 4.5 and it being fixed in a windows update. Could you please ensure you have definitely applied all windows updates to do with .NET.
Also when submitting logs please do not turn on "include network trace in log files". Please resubmit debug logs for the computer capturing is not working on so I can have a look.
Great, thank you for the hard work.
I look forward to testing out the beta version when you make it available, I’ll keep checking this thread for the link .
By the way Chrome gives the following errors when the Auto option is on so resulting in the streams not playing.
vendor.min-a67e2.js:27 WebSocket connection to 'wss://jaws.dditscdn.com/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=websocket' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED
18vendor.min-a67e2.js:27 WebSocket connection to 'wss://jaws.dditscdn.com/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=websocket' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED
Great, thank you for the update, I’m happy to test any beta versions if needed. I look forward to seeing the new version with the issue fixed.
Ok, I’ve attached the new logs as requested without “include network trace in log files” enabled.
I tried two models with auto turned on to show the issue and then at the end I tried one model with Auto off, hopefully, the logs will show the difference so you can track down the problem.
I tried installing the last beta as a fresh install the other day, but it didn’t make any difference, when installing JMR7-18.104.22.168 I used the update option.
On the other laptop JMR7-22.214.171.124 seems to be ok so far and hasn’t crashed, I do however have a few .NET updates that have not been installed yet, I’ll continue testing and if there are any more crashes I’ll install the .NET updates and test again.
======== UPDATE =======
Just before posting the above message I decided to compare the Internet Explorer Proxy settings as they are global and used by chrome and the laptop that was working was using port 51919 while the laptop that wasn’t working was using port 3129 which I had manually set a while ago when I had an issue were JMR was not working on any site.
Since removing 127.0.0.1 port: 3129 JMR is now working with Livejasmin and seems to be using random ports for the proxy now, such as 51919, 4002 etc
As you have mentioned, your logs show you had a http and socks proxy configured on localhost:3129.
This was not our software that set that. We only set the https proxy when AUTO is on and it is unset when switched off. All https traffic can then be monitored for media streams. Yes the port changes as using a constant port could conflict with other software running on your machine - this is not an issue. We do not set the http proxy at all. HTTP traffic is monitored as part of the network monitor (Winpcap).
Anyway Im glad it is now working for you on both computers. Let me know if you have any further crashes or issues.
Thank you for the tip, I’ve just tried with Chrome and Firefox and I’ve not had any success with that method, I tried turning on auto at various stages of the page load but couldn’t get Jaksta to start recording no matter how many times I tried.
I use Chrome as-well. Just turn auto on immediately after hitting the refresh button. If you're alt-tabbing to get to Jaksta, you're taking too long (use Jaksta's small interface if it's otherwise hidden behind your browser).
No it doesn’t work for me unfortunately. I tried the small interface version and I had it placed above the refresh button for quick access.
If I hit the refresh button and then enable auto strait away, when the page finishes reloading it just says the model is offline. If I delay a little bit before hitting auto the stream loads but in both cases no stream is recorded by Jaksta.
OK, you're turning auto on too quickly then. I have Jaksta with the small interface in the bottom right of my screen.