Hi. I wanted to download https://soundcloud.com/user-154380542/the-last-temptation-michael-gerson-the-atlantic to take with me on a drive with spotty internet. Under status it says: "Error (Unable to downl..."
(not sure if more information is given; your program doesn't allow me to change the column width to reveal the rest of the message)
Other audio programs from this series and sndcdn.com seem to work. Thanks
I was able to successfully download and play that stream.
What version o Jaksta are you running? If it isn't the latest version then I would suggest updating.
If the problem continues, you can see the full error in Jaksta by hovering over it with the cursor and then the entire message should be displayed after a few seconds.
If you would like you could send through a clean log file for us to look at.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)