I purchased Jaksta Media Recorder to download video clips specifically from the website Hudl.com. The issue I'm having is when Jaksta connects to Hudl.com and begins to capture video content, it does it in 4 second increments only. For example lets say I want to capture/download a 30 seconds clip in Hudl, the end result is that Jaksta will capture it, but in eight, 4 second files versus one 30 second file. What am I doing wrong?
Can you please start by supplying a clean log file as well as a link to a specific problem video.
If login credentials are needed and you are comfortable with it, can you please send them privately to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can access the content and test it.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)