I'm trying to archive my Lynda.com lessons and it will only download 2 or 3 videos and after that it stalls and does not recover. I have to quit the app and open it up again, whereupon I only get 1 or 2 videos downloaded. please help! Thanks
Can you please send us a clean log file so that we can review it.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run download tests on standard video streams on Lynda.com
- Close JMR once it stalls or a download error occurs
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Send that through and then we can go from there.
I'm on 10.13.4
I downloaded the beta version 2.2.5 (269) and still doesn't work