I try to open music recorder and only get a revolving beach ball when I attempt to use the program.
I recently upgrade my Mac to 10.13.6.
Is this program compatible with my Mac?
Any assistance is much appreciated.
Please try our latest beta. It should have a fix that will resolve this issue.
You can get the installer here - https://cdn.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.5_272/JakstaMusicRecorder.pkg
Liam, Used this link: https://cdn.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.5_272/JakstaMusicRecorder.pkg
Nothing but revolving beach ball when I attempt to use Jaksta MusicRecorder.
Any other suggestions?
I would suggest doing a full reinstall. If there is a break in the programs processes then this should reset them.
What you will need to do is delete the app (uninstall) from Applications instead of just reinstalling over it. Then in Finder go to the top menu and then access Go > (holding one of shift/alt/control/command) Library > Application Support > Jaksta Media Recorder and delete that folder (NOTE: doing this will erase your library file list in Jaksta, but your downloaded/converted files will remain intact in their destination folders). Reboot the Mac and then do a reinstall of the latest version (https://www.jaksta.com/download/mac/jaksta-media-recorder) and it will generate a new copy of the deleted folder and the application files.
If it continues after a full reinstall then can you please send us a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- In Finder go to the top menu and then access Go > (holding one of shift/alt/control/command) Library > Logs
- Delete the Jaksta Media Recorder.log file
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Wait for it to hang and close itself after approx 30-40 secs, and then Force Quit if it hasn't closed already
- Go back to the Finder window and attach the newly generated log file (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)