Can you please start by sending us a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Here's the file
Try turning off the Always Record HTTP and RTMP options in Preferences > Streaming and see if that makes any difference.
If it doesn't then we may need to test the site ourselves.
If you are comfortable doing so, you can privately supply your login details for the site to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yeah its still not working. Would there be anyway to get our money back or use that money to get the full version of the screen recorder and deactivate the media recorder? Thanks
We can do a refund for you and then if you would like you can separately purchase the Screen Recorder app.
That will be the easiest and most practical way to go about it.
If you would like to proceed with this, can you please privately send the activation code for your app to email@example.com.
I am unable to find your license profile in our system with the information that I currently have.
Okay thank you i sent the email.
Hi, I started using jaksta recently to pull hockey games off of hockeytv.com....... When i first did it, it worked great, but for some reason now it doesn't pull the entire video, it pulls a segment every 10 seconds or so. Any help on how to fix/change that?