Three days ago I sent a logfile to your e-mail address. No answer yet.
I created a clean logfile and attached it.
I also tried to download the file with the latest beta. All files are without sound.
A complete deinstallation, including the folder in the library, was not successful.
Please help me.
Apologies for the delayed response.
I have forwarded your log file on to our development team, but if a fix for the IPA site is needed (again) then it may be a bit of a wait as we have other items on our development list.
I will keep you updated as best I can.
Okay Liam, thank you so much for the implementation.
Can I please know how long it is about to wait?
About 1 week, 4 weeks, 1 year?
I would like to know how long I have to wait about.
The problem looks to be due to a change in the sites streaming protocols (again) and would require another fix.
It really is very hard to say how long that might be. If I really had to try and put a number on it then I would go with about a month, but that could easily become more or less.
I'll let you know if anything comes up that might give us a better idea.
We think we have identified the problem and are building a fix into a beta that we hope will resolve it.
I will let you know when the beta is ready for testing and will provide a link to the installer here so you can try it.
You can download the installer for the latest beta here - https://cdn.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.5_273/JakstaMediaRecorder.pkg
Please let me know if this resolves your issue and provide a new clean log file if it does not.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
Thanks for the work.
Unfortunately the video is still without sound. I don't hear anything when I play it.
I created a new logfile again.
That's too bad that the beta didn't work.
I have passed your new log onto development.
They will have to look at it again and eventually we should have a new beta to try.
We have developed another beta for you to try - https://cdn.shedworx.com/jaksta/beta/2.2.5_274/JakstaMediaRecorder.pkg
Please supply another new clean log if it still does not work.
Thank you for the speedy implementation. It works!
I hear the sound.
I will download the videos soon.
If there are any problems later, I would get back to you.
For now it is done for you.