All the Chaturbate download files have the same title - "Chaturbate - Free Adult Webcams, Live Sex, Free Sex Chat, Exhibitionist & Pornstar Free Cams". This is causing confusion as to what the performer's name is, and more importantly causing downloaded streams to be overwritten.
Can you fix the downloaded file to be the name of the performer with a timestamp?
I'm using the MacOS version. It isn't showing the correct file name. Please see the attached image.
Moving your post from the windows to the mac forum.
The best thing to do would be to generate and send us a clean log file. It should be able to tell us what is happening with the naming, and hopefully we can come up with something to improve it.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Media Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test on a standard video stream or site that you know gives an error/fails
- Close JMR once it fails or wait until it crashes
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
This seems to be a recurring problem. Please post a solution instead of requiring log files. It's probably a configuration problem and you should have a solution for it by now. Very disappointed.
You are posting in a thread on the Tech Support Forum for Mac users. The Mac version of Jaksta is very different both in how it functions and what features/appearance it has.
It looks as if you use the Windows version of Jaksta, and so any issues you're having with it are entirely separate and there is no comparison to be made with the Mac version.
I can also see that you have recently made your own post to the Windows forum. You can expect technical support for your particular issue soon.