Welcome
Login  Sign up

Jaksta media recorder no working on my macbookpro os big sur

hi, after i update my macbookpro (big sur 11.2.3), then now my jaksta media recorder was not working.

1 person has this problem

Hi Jackson,

Are you getting any particular errors? How is it not working? Please provide screenshots of anything relevant.

Regards

Liam

Jaksta Support

Hello there

thank you for getting back to me

For any website I access after turning on Jaksta, it shows the scene as per screenshot, then all the internet connection is loss. 

Previously internet connection is only loss when Jaksta is turn off, however it is now off directly after Jaksta is turned on, which i'm not able to access nor conduct any download from any sites. 

Hope to hear some help from you. Thank you 

mine is Jaksta Media Reoorder 2.2.5 on macbook Big Sur

• unable to update to 2,2,6
  • does not automatically download vdo

mine does not automatically download video on os Big Sur

Hi Jackson,

Can you please do the following:

1. Open Keychain Access and go to: System Keychains (left menu heading) > System (left menu item) > Certificates (top menu item)
  2. Double click the applian.com certificate to open the information
    • If the certificate is not listed then stop here and see "Potential Outcomes" listed below
  3. Expand the 'Trust' section and check the "When using this certificate:" value 
    • Manually set it to 'Always Trust' if it is not already
  4. Find and check the 'Not Valid Before' and 'Not Valid After' dates, which will be about 20 lines down in the 'Details' section, and ensure that the certificate is valid based on those dates
    • Take a screenshot of the 'Trust' and 'Details' sections (down to the bottom of the 'Not Valid...' values) and attach it here

Potential outcomes:

• Everything looks to be in order and no changes are needed - we can try something else to resolve the issue
  • You change the Trust properties of the certificate to 'Always Trust' - try running Jaksta again and see if it works
  • The applian.com certificate is not listed - I can then provide instructions for you to generate one

Regards

Liam

Jaksta Support

Login or Signup to post a comment