Context: The prior beta release had UI-visible performance issues. Since I installed the latest beta release I noticed a significant increase in UI-visible performance issues - very laggy response. For example, while scrolling through my list of monitors the display freezes often, have to wait a few seconds before I can continue scrolling. Mid-using the UI I get the hourglass. Things like that. The tell-tale sign is the black frame that appears around the UI; while it's there the UI is unresponsive even if the "(Not Responding)" doesn't display at the top.
Issue: In addition that that possibly-related context, I just got a memory error while trying to export the monitors list (which I do very regularly) - first time that I see this. My system has 64GB of RAM. I tried triggering a VM trim on the running process - no effect. Then I did the VMmap and RamMap captures.
I then stopped, restarted JMR, and I was then able to export the monitors list w/o any issue. After restarting, JMR 2022 is running normally and is using between 100 MB and 500 MB of RAM, usually staying under 300 MB.
Updated ZIP with images showing normal operation - for comparison. Memory utilization remains stable, under 500 MB, usually under 300 MB or 200 MB.
And, the UI unresponsive image is an example of what I was mentioning, that the UI goes unresponsive even though the "(Not Responding)" is not displayed. In this case all I did was mouseover the UI ... immediately, the UI displayed the black frame around it for several seconds, locked all UI-visible activity, then resumed operation.
I took all screenshots within the same minutes. So, yes, the unresponsive UI happens all the time, even while everything else appears normal.