This might happen when visiting a site using HTTPS.
Firefox does not have our certificate in its certificate “store”. (You can check the Firefox cert store in the Firefox advanced options).
1. Close Firefox
2. Settings tab > Internet Downloads tab > Advanced Settings button
2. HTTP Tab and click the Reinstall Firefox HTTPS monitor.
3. Restart Firefox
If that doesnt work: Reset Jaksta Media Recorder's settings to the default using the Reset button on the Settings tab. The application will restart and when you start monitoring, the certificate will be added back into Firefox. You will be prompted that this has happened. Restart Firefox and all should be good.
1. In Firefox, type 'about:config' in the address bar
If prompted, accept any warnings
3. In the search field enter security.enterprise_roots.enabled
4. Double click to set the value to 'true'
5. Restart FireFox.
This will tell FireFox to use the Windows Certificate store, instead of its own.